At Urban Air Solutions our air conditioning services and installation throughout Brisbane and South East Queensland is a major role of our business. So we are focused and dedicated to our clients and customers, our team works towards making your experience with us highly satisfying.
A common question people ask about their air conditioner is:
Why does my air conditioner smell so bad?
When cooling, your air conditioner creates moister which over time promote bacteria and mould growth.
As the mould infests your air conditioning unit, the spores will begin to spread through the air.
This can cause serious illness and should be remedied as soon as possible
We not only get rid of the mould /smell but you air conditioning will look like and work like new.
Here is a breakdown of our service. 1. We first test the air conditioner to make sure it is not faulty
2. Then we prepare the surrounding area within your home,office, etc… to prevent any mess.
3. Remove the front covers and filters and clean them thoroughly with sanitise release solutions.
4. Spray a coil and fan barrel release solution to eliminate the bacteria and build-up of mould, dust,
hair and dead skin particles within the internal unit.
5. Pressure clear and/or vacuum suction the drain pipe then pressure wash the internal coil, fan barrel, drip tray, back of air duct and vents.
6. Spray a tried and tested anti-microbial formula onto the internal coil and filters, which prevents micro-organisms from growing for up to 12 months.
7. Re-assemble the unit, clean up the surrounding area and provide a test operation to ensure the unit is working properly, and you are 100 percent satisfied with our service.
RESULTS of a professionally cleaned air conditioner include: